Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Don't carry a grudge!

S - Scripture     
Matthew 16 v. 27  For the Son of Man is to come with his angels in the Glory of his Father, and then he will repay every man for what he has done.

O - Observation    
Proper Introduction and position.  Jesus, the King of the Earth first came in a very meek and lowly manner. There wasn’t a parading of what he had, a grand entrance.  The next time he comes, it will be with his posse, and with the Glory of God the Father.  Everyone will know who is the King. Who's in charge. Kings will rule and Judge. Jesus first time on Earth, he did no ruling. He had no prominent appointed position. He taught, but did not judge. A judge renders a decision. Knowing that Jesus will Judge everyone, frees me from carrying a grudge.

A - Application  
Am I carrying a grudge? Do I want revenge when I am wronged?     

P - Prayer      
Jesus, Help me to be grudge free. Shift my focus to love and forgiveness. Love Will.  

Image by Mdesigns from Pixabay 

No comments:

Post a Comment