Monday, August 3, 2020

Take time to feed the dogs

S - Scripture     
Matthew 15 v. 27  She said, "Yes Lord, yet even the Dogs eat the crumbs that fall from the Master's table."

O - Observation    
Everyone. Jesus wants everyone to be saved. Those that have become his family, those that sit at the master's table and those that are hungry but not yet in the faith, (Dogs). But yet, they get fed. Chance (our Dog) always knows that when supper's over he's going to get some grub. We always give him scraps. He essentially has become part of the family and part of our family meals.

A - Application  
So, am I taking the time to feed the Dogs? Or.. do I only care about myself and my fellow believers?

P - Prayer      
Jesus, Help me to reach out and feed those that don't know you with the Bread of Life. Love Will.  

Photo by Jamie Street on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment