Thursday, August 20, 2020

Jesus is pursuing you

S - Scripture     
Matthew 18 v. 12  What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does not he leave the ninety nine on the mountains and go in search of the one that went astray?   



O - Observation    
Unity and Pursuit. This verse is all about unity and pursuit. Jesus is clearly using this metaphor to describe his life mission. Which is to take care of the flock. Everyone is important!! Even the one that wanders away. He longs for EVERYONE to be saved. He longs for complete UNITY. He longs for obedience to his word, since he is there to protect them. The good news is, that God will pursue us. Sometimes we may realize that we’re lost (He's pursing us!!!) sometimes we may not YET realize that were lost (He's pursing us!!!)

A - Application  
Do I recognize when God is pursuing me? Am I running to his arms or still wandering?    

P - Prayer      
Jesus, Pursue me, catch me, provide UNITY, Love me.  Love Will.  

Image by David Mark from Pixabay 

No comments:

Post a Comment