Monday, January 10, 2022

Be a person of integrity

S - Scripture
Proverbs 19 v. 1 Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity than a man who is perverse in speech, and is a fool.

O - Observation
The real value. Integrity. They can take away your material belongings, but they can't take away who you are, your integrity. When the chips are down its how you approach life and people that will make the difference. Proverbs 28 v. 18, "He who walks in integrity will be delivered."  Webster defines integrity as honesty, honor. Those are words that I pray are used to describe me. What's a great source for developing integrity? Philippians 1 v. 20, "As it is my eager expectation and hope that I shall not be at all ashamed but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether in life or by death."


A - Application
What is the source of my integrity? Am I viewed as a person with integrity? Even during the hard times?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Be my source of integrity. Let me live my life to honor you.  Love Will.



No comments:

Post a Comment