Saturday, January 22, 2022

Convert knowledge into action

S - Scripture

Proverbs 20 v. 5  The purpose in a man's mind is like deep water, but a man of understanding will draw it out.

 

O - Observation

Converting knowledge to action. I love this Proverb. The gets to the heart of leadership. Its one thing to  have idea's, dreams, thoughts. Its another to be able to execute them. So how does one go about this?  First, its all a mind set. Recognize that you have the power to do it. 2 Timothy 1 v. 7, "For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a Spirit of POWER and love and self control. Second, since there are so many good idea's in one's head, prioritize the goals so that you can be focused. Colossians 3 v. 2, "Set your mind on things that are above, not on things of the earth." Third, get busy!!! James 2 v. 17, "So faith by itself, if it has no works is dead."

 

 

A - Application

Am I converting my knowledge, my thoughts into actions?

 

P - Prayer

Jesus, Help me to execute the plans, idea's you have laid in my heart.  Love Will.


Photo by Glenn Carstens-Peters on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment