Friday, January 7, 2022

Do what your good at!!!

S - Scripture

Proverbs 18 v. 16  A man's gift makes room for him and brings him before great men. 

 

O - Observation

Do what your good at!!! God has given us all gifts. If we really know ourselves, we know our gifts. We should play into our gifts, our strengths. I know I have the gift of encouragement. When you are doing what your gifted at, you become in a zone and the world does slow down and expand. When your in that zone it does bring you opportunity. You need to be in your gift zone. 1 Timothy 4 v. 14a, " Do not neglect the gift you have." And. 1 Peter 4 v. 10, "As each as received a gift, employee it for one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace."

 

A - Application

So what am I gifted at? Am I using my gifts as often as I can? What am I doing when I am presented an opportunity with great men?

 

P - Prayer

Jesus, Thanks for my gift, help me to use if for your glory.  Love Will.



No comments:

Post a Comment