Thursday, January 20, 2022

The Fear of the Lord Leads to Life

S - Scripture
Proverbs 19 v.
 23 The fear of the Lord leads to life; and he who has it rest satisfied. He will not be visited by harm.


O - Observation
Choosing life has its rewards. The fear, respect, understanding of God will only bring good things. Why fear God? Matthew 10 v. 28, "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; rather fear him who can destroy both body and soul in hell." In the end, God will Judge everybody. He determines your destiny. But there's some great news. John 3 v.17, "For God sent the Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but that the world (everybody) might be saved thru him." He invites us in. Matthew 21 v. 28, "Come to me all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." This is not to say we wont have trials, but we need to remember what Jesus said in John 16 v. 33b, "In this world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."

 

A - Application
Do I fear God or fear man? Am I trusting in you Lord Jesus?  

P - Prayer
Jesus, 
 Never let me go. Thank you for being my Lord and Savior.  Love Will.



No comments:

Post a Comment