Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Rethink your anger!

S - Scripture

Proverbs 19 v. 3  When a man's folly brings his way to ruin, his heart rages against the Lord. 

 

O - Observation

Misguided blame. Sometimes we need to accept that the situation we are in is really our own fault. Its easy to push this blame to God. If God is loving then why? If God really loved me then he wouldn't let this happen! How do you prevent the Rage against the Machine? Or get out of the rage against the Lord? First, recognize that your not alone with these feelings and that God will forgive you and bless you when you turn to him. Think of King David, a man after God's heart. Here's what he said, as he was having people try to kill him. Psalm 22 v 1a, 2a, "My God, my God why hast thou forsaken me?.... O my God, I cry by day, but thou dost not answer." He was able to move on because he took the situation he was in and used it to cling to God.

 

A - Application

When I am raging, can I turn it into desperation?

 

P - Prayer

Jesus, Help me to be desperate for you.  Love Will.



No comments:

Post a Comment