Thursday, June 3, 2021

Call upon Jesus during times of need

S - Scripture
Psalm  54 v. 7  For thou hast delivered me from every trouble, and my eye has looked in triumph on my enemies.

O - Observation
Deliverer. Complete delivery. Our Lord Jesus, our Heavenly Father, has and will save us from everything. Not only our enemies, which can inflict all sorts of trouble, but also from ourselves. How often do we self inflict trouble on ourselves? I for one am really good at that. This Reminds me of Psalm 50 v. 15, "And call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me." This is God's promise. If you call upon him, he will deliver you. We just need to realize three important things about God's delivery. 1) God has a perfect plan for those who love him.  2) Which may mean - his solution not yours. 3) And it may be in his time - not ours.

A - Application
Am I calling upon Jesus during my times of need?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for saving me from the big and little issues in my life.  Love Will



 






Photo by Ben White on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment