Monday, June 14, 2021

Remember. You are Choosen!

S - Scripture
Psalm  65 v. 4 Blessed is he whom thou dost choose and bring near, to dwell in thy courts.

O - Observation
Being chosen. Think how that feels to be chosen. I remember lining up for teams during recess as a kid. Choosing teams. I remember being chosen for jobs. Its an awesome feeling. Its exciting to know that we are all chosen, we are all recruited by God. Revelation 3 v. 20, "Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come into him, and he with me." Jesus is knocking at our door. Jesus is choosing us. He has a perfect plan for each one of us. He WANTS us to dwell in his courts. He knows that being in a relationship with him will be unbelievably joyful, reassuring and blessed.

A - Application
So knowing that Jesus is choosing me, knocking at my door, will I let him in?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Come Lord Jesus, come in to my life. Thank you for choosing me. Love Will









Photo by Gift Habeshaw on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment