Thursday, June 10, 2021

Give it all to Jesus

S - Scripture
Psalm  62 v. 8 Trust in him at all times, O People; pour out your heart before him, God is a refuge for us.

O - Observation
Pour, Empty, drain. Down to the last drop. We need to give it all to God. When we are desperate - come to him. Pour it out to him. Psalm 12 v. 6, 7b, "Listen to my cry, for I am in desperate need; rescue me from those who pursue me, for they are to strong for me. The righteous will surround me, for thou will deal bountifully with me." When times are good, pour it all out to him. Give him thanks for all the good experiences and things that has happened to you. These are blessings. This is not a time to be stingy with your relationship with God. Deuteronomy 6 v. 5, "And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might." That approach will have you pouring out your heart to Jesus at all times.

A - Application
Am I pouring out my heart to Jesus at all times?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Help me to love you with all my heart, soul and strength. Love Will




 



Image by adamtepl from Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment