Tuesday, June 15, 2021

God accepts you!!!

S - Scripture
Psalm  66 v. 20 Blessed be God, because he has not rejected my prayer or removed his steadfast love from me.

O - Observation
Accepted. That is the opposite for rejected. Give. That the opposite of removed. Which means we could say this verse like this, "Blessed be God because he has ACCEPTED my prayer and GIVES his steadfast love to me." Knowing that God accepts my prayer, listens to them, gives me confidence to pray. Its not wasted words or thoughts. To think that we have an attentive God, an active God that wants to be in our lives. Because of that, we should live in confidence. Ephesians 6 v. 19a, "Pray at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication." All times. That's the key. When  driving to work. When having to make decisions at work. When having to make decisions at home. When in desperate need, and when in Joy - Pray.

A - Application
Does the fact that God accept my prayer change my approach?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for your acceptance and giving.  Love Will







Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment