Wednesday, June 16, 2021

You can approach God with all your emotions!

S - Scripture
Psalm 70 v. 1 Be pleased, O God to deliver me! O Lord, make haste to help me!

O - Observation
True Prayer. I love this verse. This is straight from the heart. Its not some canned prayer, or a prayer with big and religious sounding words, . NO this is a prayer with emotion, from the heart. You can sense the urgency, the frustration in this verse. A conversation like this shows faith. It reflects a true one on one conversation with the Lord. This is exactly what God wants. A relationship. Relationships will experience a range of emotions. They do for all the relationship I have. When you have this relationship with God, things change. You can pray with confidence. Hebrews 4 v. 16, "Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need."

A - Application
Am I able to approach , talk , pray to God with confidence, regardless of my situation or mood?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Be please O God, to deal with me.   Love Will







Photo by Zany Jadraque on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment