Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Go to God's Strong Tower

S - Scripture
Psalm  61 v. 3 For thou art my refuge; a strong tower against the enemy.

O - Observation
Your are my strong tower. Fortress when I'm weak. Great lyrics from a Kutless song. I wonder where they got the inspiration from? Hmmm... I love that song, I love this verse. A strong tower puts a picture in my mind of stability during a storm. Jesus tells us in Matthew 11 v. 28, "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give your rest." I think its important to know that even in my picture of a strong tower, there's still a storm blowing outside. There will always be  a storm blowing, since the devil has plans to steal, kill and destroy. The apostle Paul had a definitive storm in his life, Jesus response to him reflects God's individualized plan. 2 Corinthians 12 v. 9, "But he said to me, " My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."

A - Application
Am I OK with going to God's strong tower?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Your are my strong tower. Fortress when I'm weak. Love Will









Photo by Sigmund on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment