Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Choose wisely!!

S - Scripture
Psalm 73 v. 28 But for me it is good to be near God; I have made the Lord God my refuge, that I may tell of all thy works.

O - Observation
Choices. I love this verse. In all of life's problems, issues, we have a Choice. David, was stalked and hunted down by King Saul. Even thought he did great things for him. The Israelites, a weak nomadic nation, 40 years in the desert, had to face superior sized and prepared people when they went into Canna. This caused them to pause to wonder what to do. This psalm reminds me of my favorite, "But for me". My favorite inspirational choice. Joshua 24 v. 15b, "And if your unwilling to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve. Whether the God's your fathers served in the region beyond the river or the Gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. BUT AS FOR ME AND HOUSE, WE WILL SERVE THE LORD." Choose wisely!!

A - Application
But as for me..... .... Who will I serve?

P - Prayer
Jesus, As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.   Love Will



Photo by John-Mark Smith on Unsplash






No comments:

Post a Comment