Saturday, June 5, 2021

Trust God

S - Scripture
Psalm  56 v. 3-4 When I am afraid, I put my trust in thee. In God, whose word I praise, In God I trust without a fear. What can flesh do to me?

O - Observation
Confidence. Faith. Trust in something that can't be seen. Hebrews 11 v. 1, "Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the convection of things not seen." That is the crux of the verse in today's psalm. Complete confidence in something we have not seen or touched. Jesus knows about this. He told Thomas this in John 20 v.29, "Jesus said to him,." Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen yet believe." So how do you put trust, faith in something you can't see? Romans 10 v, 1`7, "So faith comes from what is heard, and what is heard comes by the Preaching of Christ."

A - Application
Do I put my trust in God? Something I can't see?

P - Prayer
Jesus, I trust you. Love Will










Photo by berenice martinez on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment