Monday, June 21, 2021

Use God's counsel

S - Scripture
Psalm 73 v. 24  Thou dost guide me with thy counsel, and afterward thou wilt receive me to glory.

O - Observation
Guidance to Glory. Following God's guidance, God's counsel, will reap eternal rewards. Our time on earth is but a breath, but the time afterwards, is forever. We are blessed to have such easy access to God's guidance. The bible is available in physical and electronic forms. 2 Timothy 3 v. 16, "ALL scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness." The one thing I have learned is the word ALL rings true. I have SOAPed a whole variety of verses in the bible, Old and New testament, planned and random verses. Each and everyone of them has a practical nugget on how to live your life to the fullest to the glory of God. We need to spend time in his counsel.

A - Application
Do I routinely and regularly seek God's counsel?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for giving me such easy access to your counsel.   Love Will









Image by congerdesign from Pixabay 

No comments:

Post a Comment