Saturday, December 18, 2021

Change your mindset from "Why me?" to "What for me?"

S - Scripture  
Proverbs 16 v 4  The Lord has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble.  


O - Observation

There's a reason for everything. This proverb opens my eyes to all the things that happen to me or to the world. There is a purpose for everything. Even the wicked or bad things in your life. Psalm 50 v. 15 shows us why, " Call upon me in the day of trouble; and I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me." See, even when the wicked inflict trouble on you, it glorifies God. So I need to change my "why me?" observations into 'what for me?" What are the purposes of the things I am experiencing? What can I learn from them? Am I being prepared to help some one else out? Perhaps I need to recognize that the impact of these experiences, my experiences are for someone else.

 

A - Application
Am I trusting in the Lord? Do I believe that he has a perfect plan?   


P - Prayer   

Jesus, Make me a key piece in the puzzle of life.  Love Will.



Photo by Nathalia Segato on Unsplash

1 comment:

  1. Every time a relationship gets hard and I feel like I don't deserve their actions,words, their harsh judgement, I think of Christ. He felt this more than I am at this time and I may have brought this on myself where He deserved none of it. He reminds me He loves them as much as He loves me. Father help me to see others through Your eyes. Love Coradina!

    ReplyDelete