Friday, December 17, 2021

Work as you are working for THE MAN!

S - Scripture  
Proverbs 16 v. 3  Commit your work to the Lord and your plans will be established.


O - Observation

First things first. All things that we do, all decision we make, big or small require some sort of plan. We need to commit them to the Lord. How? 1st. Pray. Pray when making a decision. Pray for daily guidance. 1 Thessalonians 5 v. 17, "Pray constantly." 2nd. Shift your focus. Don't do these things for your boss or for yourself, do these things as if you’re doing them for God. We need to Live for Him. When we do these things for His Glory, He will take care of you. We need to recognize that God has a perfect plan for those that love him. They may deviate from our plans, but God's plans, since they are God's, will be perfect.

 

A - Application
Am I remembering the first step in my planning process? Am I committing my work to God?  


P - Prayer   

Jesus, Guide my steps. Help me to do all that I do, work or play, to your glory. Love Will.


Photo by Patrick Fore on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment