Monday, December 13, 2021

Feed your souls

S - Scripture  
Proverbs 15 v. 17  Better is a dinner of herbs where love is than a fatted ox and hatred with it.


O - Observation
Feed your souls. Feed it with the fruits of the spirit. Galatians 5 v. 22 talks about these fruits, "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control." Having this as the basis of your life, helps you get past the hard times, the lean times. Jesus also instructs us about the importance of his work, John 4 v. 14, But whoever drinks of the water I give him will never thirst; but the water that I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life." Is your life empty? Do you want more than what you have? Are you spiritually hungry? Jesus' word will satisfy that hunger.

  

A - Application
What am I having for dinner? What am I feeding my soul with?  


P - Prayer   

Jesus, You have the word of eternal life. How satisfying that is to me. Thanks!!  Love Will.


Photo by Caleb Gregory on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment