Thursday, December 30, 2021

Think about where you are spending your time!

S - Scripture  
Proverbs 17 v. 24  A man of understanding sets his face towards wisdom, but the eyes of a fool are on t
he ends of the earth. 


O - Observation

You are what you seek. My friend Stephen McBee has a great saying which sums up this Proverb, "What you read, watch and listen to now will determine where you will be in 5 years." This has been my struggle, since I haven't really read anything. Which leads me to nowhere. Thankfully, this past year I'm in two groups which read through books. The internet can be a drain of time on worthless information. With time at a premium what should I focus on? Matthew 6 v. 33a, "But seek first his Kingdom and righteousness." and Proverbs 1 v. 7, "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge."

 

A - Application
What is my focus? What am I seeking? Where am I spending my time?    


P - Prayer   

Jesus, Help me to keep my eyes on the prize - You. Love Will.


Photo by Anna Deli on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment