Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Choose Joy!!!

S - Scripture  
Proverbs 17 v. 22 A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a down cast spirit dries up bones.


O - Observation

Choose Joy!!! In all circumstances, when we wake up in the morning , when we go to work or school, we have choices. Will we be joyful or not? If we realize that we are made for worship, and worship is joyful, then, to not choose joy would conflict with how we are made. Jesus wants us to be Joyful. John 15 v. 11, "These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full." We also have to realize that its more than just me. My mood impacts those around me. A joyful heart will lift up those around you. A joyful heart is the role of an encourager. The side benefit of this approach is the development of true friends.

 

A - Application
Am I applying good medicine in my life? Am I choosing joy?   


P - Prayer   

Jesus, Help me to have a cheerful heart in all circumstances. Love Will.


Photo by Preslie Hirsch on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment