Saturday, December 25, 2021

Rejoice Exceedingly!!!

S - Scripture     

Matthew  2 v. 10  When they saw the star they rejoiced exceedingly with Great Joy.

 

O - Observation              

Hmmmm.... Do you think the wise men were happy? When's the last time I have rejoiced exceedingly with great joy? Watching some Tiger football games for sure!! Mission trip to Mississippi was some great moments. Watching my kids graduate from High School and College.  Sometimes its singing a song in church, or a couple of times its rocking out to some praise and worship songs in the car at concert volumes. The wise men were seeing a fulfillment of God's promise. What promise does he fulfill for me? Eternal Life!!!

   

A - Application            

When is the last time that I have rejoiced exceedingly with Great joy? Has that been while in God's presence? So... How am I reacting to the words of the prophets? 

 

P - Prayer  

Jesus, Thanks, Thanks, Whoooo Hoooo Ho-Rah, Yea for saving me forever.  Love Will.


Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment