Saturday, December 4, 2021

Fill 'er up!!! With the Good Stuff!!!

S - Scripture  
Proverbs 14 v. 14 A perverse man will be filled with the fruits of his ways. And a good man with the fruit of his deeds.  

 

O - Observation
Fill 'er up!! This proverb is all about what you are filling up with, Good or Bad fruit. Is it the fruit of our flesh or the fruit of the Spirit of God? Our flesh, our heart is corrupted by our sinful nature. Matthew 15 v. 19, " For out of the Heart comes evil thoughts, murder, adultery, fornication, theft, false witness, slander." Its so true. I am fallen. My sinful flesh is powerful. Paul recognized this struggle. Romans 7 v. 15, "I do not understand my own actions, for I do not do what I want, but I do the very things I hate. " What am I to do? Romans 7 v. 24b-25, "Who will deliver me from this body of death? Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord." He delivers the fruit we need to fill up on. Galatians 5 v. 22, "But the fruit of the Spirit is Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self Control."

 

A - Application
What am I filling my life up with?   

P - Prayer   

Jesus, Fill me up with the fruits of your Spirit. Love Will.



Photo by Caleb Gregory on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment