Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Lead with more than just talk

S - Scripture  
Proverbs 14 v. 23, 28  In all toil there is profit, but mere talk tends to only want. In a multitude of people is the glory of a King, but without people a prince is ruined.  


O - Observation
Leadership.  Leaders will have people follow them. People will trust what they say and what they do. Leaders need to be held accountable to the people and visa versa. If the people feel that the leader will do something for them, lay it on the line, then they will be inspired to do the same back. Thus the toil of leadership. Leadership has to be more than talk, it has to do with action. It has to be in deeds. Hmmm..... Who fits this model? Oh, I know - Jesus Christ my Lord. Here is a Leader who gave his life, sacrificed so that I may live. His words, his work, compels me to want to be a part of his kingdom - and give in all the Glory!!!

 

A - Application
Am I doing a good job of being a leader? Am I giving both deeds and words to my team?    

P - Prayer   

Jesus, Help me to model my Leadership after you.  Love Will.


Photo by Jehyun Sung on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment