Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Honor your Mom and Dad

S - Scripture  

Proverbs 15 v. 20  A wise son makes a Glad Father, but a foolish man despises his mother.


O - Observation

You impact your Mom and Dad. As a parent, I see how much time and energy I put into raising my kids. It makes me appreciate my Mom and Dad. Although I am my own person (and my kids as well) I still am an extension of my Mom and Dad. The choices I make, even though they impact me personally, indirectly impact them. Mom's are known as the key player in raising the kids. Me being foolish is a direct slap on all the years invested, spent on me by my Mom. Its a slap in the face, its personal, since my Mom gave it all for me. A wise son is also important to the Dad, because the Dad is the trunk of the family tree. Wise decisions make the tree full and grown. It all boils down to the 4th commandment, "Honor they Father and Mother."

 

A - Application
Am I honoring my Mom and Dad? 


P - Prayer   

Jesus, Help me to honor my Mom and Dad my entire life.  Love Will.


Photo by Oren Atias on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment