Monday, December 6, 2021

Look where your going!!!

S - Scripture  
Proverbs 14 v. 15 The simple believes everything, but the prudent looks where he is going.


O - Observation
Focus. This proverb is about the importance of focus. A person who believes everything, the latest whim or fad is really directionless. They blow where the wind blows them. But, a person who is focused, who knows where he is going will be much more successful in life. Where shall we be looking? Hebrews 12 v. 2, "Looking to Jesus the Pioneer and perfector of our faith."  So..... How do we move from simple to prudent? Test the sprits. Test what you hear. 1 John 4 v. 16, "Beloved do not believe every sprit, but test the Spirits to see if they are from God." Where does a prudent man look to go? John 14 v. 6, "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the father but by me.'" We need to go toward life.

 

A - Application
Am I looking where I am going?    

P - Prayer   

Jesus, Help me to stay focused on you. Guide my steps. Love Will.


Photo by mostafa meraji on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment