Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Recognize that your trials have a purpose

S - Scripture  
Proverbs 17 v. 3  The crucible is for silver, and the furnace for Gold, and the Lord tries hearts.


O - Observation

The importance of trials. This verse speaks to why I face trials, problems in life. Jesus is using this to refine me to make me better, stronger.  They say you know who your friends are when the chips are down. When I am down, What do I turn to? Am I trying to work it out on my own, or do I seek God's wisdom? Psalm 54 v. 4, 7a "Behold, God is my helper; the Lord is the upholder of my life. For thou hast delivered me from every trouble." It’s during these times that I draw closer to God. I realize how desperate I need him. I am never disappointed. After I face these trials, I am usually better in my relation with God. My mindset has changed when trials happen to, "Why me?" to "Why FOR me?" What lesson am I to learn from this trial.

 

A - Application
How am I approaching the trials in my life?   


P - Prayer   

Jesus, Refine me as you see fit. Help me to draw closer to you. Love Will.


No comments:

Post a Comment