Monday, December 20, 2021

Give your boss(es) a reason to smile!

S - Scripture  
Proverbs 16 v. 15  In the light of a king's face there is life, and his favor is like the clouds that bring the spring rain.


O - Observation

A King's power. A King's glory. This proverb gives light to understanding our roles. We all have bosses, or Kings. To work with them, to create a smile on their face, will bring good things to your life. I see that in my own job as certain people really make my boss happy, and he responds with great favor, much more than to other folks. It this holds true for our earthly Kings, you would have to believe that is true in Spades for our Heavenly King. Psalm 47 v. 7, "For God is the King of all the earth, sing praises with a psalm." So, from a logical point of view, if we find favor and good things from our bosses or earthly leaders, how much greater is the rewards for favor with the King of the world?

 

A - Application
What am I doing for my Heavenly King? Am I giving him a reason to smile?   


P - Prayer   

Jesus, You are my King!!! I bless your holy name.  Love Will.



Photo by krakenimages on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment